What can training do for me?
Coventry Haven Women's Aid offer training and awareness raising, for employers or professionals in social care, health, education and police and the local community wishing to gain crucial knowledge or an insight into Domestic Violence/Abuse, HBA (Honour Based Abuse) FM (Forced Marriages) and FGM (Female Genital Mutilation).
It has been recognised that domestic abuse can affect all aspects of a persons life from education and employment, to health, social and child care; it is everyone's business.
Our workshops are professional, they will provide robust, independent advice and guidance, and will assist you with:
- Awareness raising
- Dispelling the myths - click here for some common ones
- Gaining a new understanding
- Developing new skills
- Understanding the dynamics of abuse
- Recognising the signs of domestic abuse
- Advice of how to provide help in a safe and sensitive way
- How to develop effective referral pathways
- Your own or your organisation's professional development
Coventry Haven Women's Aid aims to provide training that is competitively priced, offering value for money with your budget in mind. Please contact Louise Holles on firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your staff, team or individual requirements.